Minimum requirements for Programs:
- For all programs of School of Science & Engineering, candidates must have Math or Physics, with minimum B grade in HSC or C grade in A-levels to be eligible to apply.
Minimum Qualifications for admission:
1. Academic Qualifications:
- Combined GPA of 6.0 in both SSC and HSC or minimum GPA 2.5 in each OR
- GCE O-Levels and A-Levels: O-Levels in five subjects with Average Grade Point of 2.5 or above and A-levels in two subjects with Average Grade Point of 2.0 or above. (scale A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2 & E=1) OR
- US High School Diploma, IB Diploma Program (IB-DP) or equivalent
- For academic qualifications other than the above one needs to contact Admission Office to check the eligibility
- Foreign applicants should send their academic transcripts and name of two referees for initial screening to firstname.lastname@example.org. After verification, Admissions Office will contact with them about their eligibility for admission.
2. Acceptance by ZUMS admission committee.